Heating Services - Certification
- We carry out Landlord Gas Safety Certificates CP12 (record keeping
with renewal notifications)
- Landlords are responsible for the safety of their tenants. The Gas Safety
(Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 deal with landlords’ duties
to make sure gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for tenants are
- Landlords are responsible for the maintenance and repair of flues,appliances
and pipework which have provided for tenants use by a Gas Safe registered
engineer . Although there is no prescribed timeframe for these duties,
good practice would be the demonstration of regular, annual maintenance
checks and subsequent repairs.
- There is also a responsibility for ensuring an annual gas safety check
is carried out within 12 months of the installation of a new appliance
or flue which and annually thereafter by a Gas Safe Registered engineer.
A record must be kept of the safety check for 2 years and copies should
be issued to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed
and any new tenants before they move in.
- We also carry out surveys/reports of the heating and hot water systems
Us for price quotations and general enquiries