Benefits of Solar PV
There are numerous benefits of Solar PV installations, both from an environmental
and financial point of view.
- Installing a PV system can eliminate, or drastically reduce your dependancy
on electricity provided by large utility companies. Solar PV goes one more step towards self sufficiency.
- By using certified installers
such as Electro Contractors Ltd, as well as certified products, you will be
guaranteed to receive income for the next 25 years via the feed in tariff.
The FITS scheme currently provides 21p per kWh of electricity generated,
plus an additional 3p (totalling 24p) for any electricity you export.
This can mean receiving upto £1000 a year in payments
a PV system in your home increases the value of your property, and commands
a higher resale value.
- The rate of investment (ROI) from your PV system is
considerably favourable, as compared to other traditional saving methods.
(banks, saving trusts)
- Generate FREE Electricity
- Reduce your bills by 50%
- Solar PV systems are low maintenance, and they practically
clean themselves. This removes any possible maintenance costs.
- The Solar panels include a 10 years manufacturers warranty, and have an expected life of 30 to 40 years
- Being a renewable energy, your reliance on
fossil fuels will be reduced.
- Installing a PV system helps towards reducing
your carbon footprint
- Solar PV is environmentally friendly and minimises the affect on climate change
- Solar PV systems
are manufactured by synthesising silicon technology. Silicon is a derivative
of sand which is widely available.